Workshops for Churches, Schools, and Businesses
We offer a variety of educational workshops for the general public that can be done in our office or at your church or facility. The cost for each 3-hour workshop is $500. Additionally we can work with your agency to provide 3, 4 or 5 day trainings. To set up a workshop, please email Dr. Snipes at email@example.com or call us at 615-220-6005.
- Behavior Modification
- Learn about the principles of punishment and reinforcement, and how to effectively use them to change behavior. The same principles apply for changing your behavior, the behavior of your family, your staff or even your dog.
- Creating a Positive Behavioral Climate
- Stop micromanaging, demanding and prodding. By understanding your employees or children and motivating through rewards instead of threatening punishment, you will improve morale and productivity and reduce turnover.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Awareness
- Mental health and substance abuse issues in employees costs billions of dollars each year. By identifying issues early it is possible to reduce lost productivity and turnover.
- Stress Management
- Stress is an unavoidable, but necessary part of life. Participants will learn to identify and deal with inevitable stressors, build their reserves to deal with life's occasional crises, and balance their energy expenditure across all areas of life.
- Workplace Wellness
- Burnout, low morale, stress, communication and relationship issues can all cause problems at work. Our workplace wellness workshop will help employees identify signs and causes of stress and how to deal with them in a positive, proactive way.